What is Accord LMS?
Accord is a SCORM compliant online learning management system (LMS) that enables you to quickly build new training programs or expand existing ones. Its intuitive user interface and powerful feature set make it easy to create effective eLearning solutions. Accord LMS significantly reduces overhead, development costs and time to delivery. When used in conjunction with rapid content creation tools, you can deliver a complete training portal within days – not months.
Customize your own LMS Portal
The Accord LMS is a customizable eLearning Portal where Learners will login to access the courses you've organized.
- Customize your eLearning Portal with your own URL, logo, color themes, and more.
- Create a Course Catalog to provide visitors with a descriptive list of the training courses that are available.
- Serve personalized web content to Learners based on their unique characteristics.
- Add any number of Web 2.0 features such as Blogs, Forums and Social Networking.
Add, Invite, and Update your Learners
When your courses are ready, use Accord to manage and communicate with Learners.
- Bulk upload user lists to Accord - specify which content they can access at load time. Create customizable registration forms that Learners complete themselves.
- Learners can subscribe to specific groups of courses via "Course Codes" that can be emailed to them.
- Build and send bulk email invitations. Emails can be customized with your own language.
- Keep users up-to-date with automated email notifications based on their Course progress. Quiz notifications include links back to online result reports.
Track and Measure Results
Reporting tools provide you with quick access to the aspects of your program that are most important to you.
- Numerous real-time, on-demand reports to keep tabs on Learner progress
- Filter report results on Learners, Content, Date and other criteria.
- Learners have access to their own attempt and quiz result reports.
You can learn more about how Accord LMS can add value to your organization
by contacting Qarbon's sales staff at (408) 907 - 4810 or through our Contact Form.
If you would like to get access to our demo portal to test drive the software, this can be setup right away by our sales team.